Hello all,
Due to some trouble with my visa, I have decided to skip the intensive language course and postpone my departure until September 25th so I will be able to move into my housing in Milan on September 26th. This means that there will be no Italy tour:( But I plan on touring Italy on the weekends during classes and will keep everyone updated on that. Also I will have the whole month of February off to travel, so it’s not a huge deal.

Also this means I will be in CT from August 24-Sept 25th, so if you are around give me a call:)